Human Resource Business Partner – Malaysia
Join a European MNC, which provides Construction services and is world’s largest independent ground engineering company.
Reporting to : Managing Director, Malaysia
Dotted Line : Regional HR Manager, Singapore
Salary : MYR 15000 / month + Bonus + Benefits
- Solid experience as HRBP or generalist role in a professional
- Strong business acumen and the ability to connect HR practices to business results.
- Strong in Fast Phase environment
- Regional and Local Experienced in HR
- Familiar with the rules and regulation in Malaysia
- Experience in Compensation and Benefits
- Ability to travel regionally/internationally 10-20%
- High level of EQ, integrity, compliance, and professionalism
- Solid understanding of relevant laws and governing practices.
- Ability to handle a high level of confidentiality, discretion, and sensitivity regarding employee information.
- Successful experience driving complex projects and outcomes with the associated change management to ensure success.
- At least 5 to 8 years of HRBP experience in any industry.
- Degree in HR or related fields
- Professional HR qualifications will be an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills are a must.
Email you resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit www.harperandhill.com or call us at (+632) 224 5667