Country Manager – Indonesia
Join a Multinational Company, which provides Construction services and the world’s largest independent ground engineering company.
Reporting to : Managing Director, Malaysia and GM Malaysia
Dotted Line : Technical Director , Singapore
Salary : USD 10,000 / month + Bonus + Benefits
Based in Jakarta, you will be responsible for the general management of Indonesia business entities and be expected to represent the local market strategies and points of view to Regional Management. Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Direct the operation and business development divisions of the company that will optimize the company’s profitability and cost effectiveness, improve the company’s efficiency, help achieve the company’s mission and vision.
• Develop the annual budget, business strategies, and risk & safety management for Keller Indonesia in consultation with the regional director.
• Communicate company’s goals and results to the team.
• Manage and develop networks & technical contracts within Indonesia clients, suppliers and sub-contractors.
• Co-develop the talent pipeline for Indonesia business entities (e.g. performance review and career development).
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Possess a professional engineering degree or its equivalent.
• A seasoned business leader with at least 10 years of management experience in engineering sector, preferably related to heavy foundations.
• International mind-set with strong strategic thinking and judgement.
• Result-oriented with a focus on business strategies for expanding business in Indonesia.
• Sound ability in people management and team-leading.
• Good networking skills at senior management levels internally and externally.