Position Location: Shanghai, China (Corporate Site)
Report: VP BD (Based in Shanghai)
Take full ownership of the company’s Major Account Management functions. Direct short term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals and to drive the company’s International Market Major Account functions to meet budget and other financial goals. Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for the company’s products and services by leveraging on key internal and/or external resources.
1) Plan, develop and implement the strategy for Major Accounts management and development so as to meet agreed organizational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales
2) Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management and development
3) Monitor, measure, and report on operational issues, opportunities, and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
4) Manage and develop direct reporting staff
5) Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
6) Liaise with other functional/departmental Managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of operational development, and to ensure they are fully informed of operational objectives, purposes, and achievements
7) Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary operational development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers, and staff within the organization
8) Contribute to the evaluation and development of operational strategy and performance in co-optation with the executive team.
9) Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- At least 10-yrs management role in the related function, Tertiary education
- Business development and engineering background preferred
- Entrepreneurship, Hardworking, Smart, Integrity Global perspective, good communication skill