The Senior Project Manager role plans, directs, manages and provides oversight of assigned design and construction projects to ensure that Agency goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed schedule and budget parameters. Effectively Provides internal and external coordination and collaboration with project partners and stakeholders. The position requires considerable judgment and latitude in performing job duties and is expected to function effectively with minimal to moderate direct supervision.
- Provide detailed constructability reviews of project documents; make recommendations.
- Advise, consult, lead and provide feedback on the development of construction procurement documents, including plans.
- Participate in and/or lead project evaluation.
- Manage day-to-day work on projects in construction phases; coordinate and make recommendations regarding the status of work.
- Assist in the development of project procurement documents for various delivery methods, including Design / Bid / Build, Design / Build, and other innovative project delivery methodologies.
- Provide regular detailed reporting/metrics on existing projects, resources allocation, project status completion statistics, any variances to plan and forecasting of future needs.
- Review and monitor project work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time and within budget.
- Regularly review project schedules, analyze and monitor construction progress to determine impacts to schedule.
- Monitor and communicate project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the construction of projects.
- Meet with and effectively communicate with project partners, project stakeholders, and the general public.
- Manage project budgets in an effective, efficient manner.
- Complete any other job-related duties as assigned.
The Successful Individual
- Strong commercially minded managing projects effectively
- Will have strong construction project management experience
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Will work within time frames and deadlines effectively
- Implement all aspects of health and safety
- Will be well organized, motivated, honest and have a high level of integrity
- Piling Industry – M pile, B pile, S pile, CFA
- Experience in Foundation and Ground Engineering
- Reporting to the New Managing Director
- Experience in COST CONTROL, SITE MANAGEMENT, Ground Engineering
- Location: AUSTRALIA, NEW SOUTH WALES