Multinational European Logistics company is looking for:
Finance professional with +15 years’ experience in controlling and accounting functions. Last five years as CFO or equivalent role as the top finance person for a sub-Group or a company with subsidiaries.
- A 20+ yrs age bracket solid finance & accounting professional with a good commercial/business acumen.
- Bachelors in Business Administration. MBA preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Deep IFRS knowledge and prior extensive experience with international reporting and consolidation of subsidiaries is a must.
- Prior deep experience both in accounting and controlling roles. Has independently managed the complete finance, accounting and controlling function of a large company of a multinational group.
- Good knowledge of Philippines taxes, having dealt successfully with tax audits in the past.
- The candidate must have an international background, having worked for multinational companies based in the Philippines and abroad, especially European and/or US ones. Professional working experience in Europe or USA is a plus.
- Has experience and relationship and negotiation skills with all levels of stakeholders: business managers, internal and statutory auditors, legal advisors, Tax Authorities, Public Administrations and customers, etc.
- Proactive, hands-on work, strong team player with good analytical and communication skills, and able to work under pressure, evaluate risks and make decisions. Have a global vision and experience leading and training large teams.
- Prepare quality monthly financial statements and reporting to Group (under IFRS), fulfilling strict datelines and according to corporate requirements.
- Supervision and reorganization of all accounting functions. Management of controlling, reporting, treasury, accounting, payables, collections, and internal audit departments.
- Elaborate annual accounts. Liaison with auditors, both internal and external.
- Budget planning, and KPI´s in close relation with business areas and Group Regional CFO.
- Track monthly results vs budget/forecast, explaining deviations and proposing corrective measures when appropriate to both country management and Group CFO.
- Business profitability analysis. Cost control and overhead optimization.
- Ad hoc reports for the Country manager, business areas and Group HQ.
- Responsible on fiscal matters and tax planning in coordination with Corporate Tax Dept. Tax returns and obligations. Liaison with external tax advisors when needed.
- Negotiation with banks for funding, in coordination with Corporate Treasury.
- Coordination of legal affairs, with external advisors, when needed.
- Help and supervise procurement department compliance with Group processes.
- Ensure compliance with Group requests and guidelines in all processes. Sep up and optimize the internal control system.
- Lead finance department team to achieve a high-performance level.
- Fix actions to achieve financial area targets.
What is offered:
Top senior management team position in a fast-growing multinational company, with international exposure and a challenging environment where the candidate will have the opportunity to develop and grow financial function, with dual reporting to the vertical head and the regional AOA CFO.
The position is based in Manila.
Salary fix + bonus