As the General Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient daily operations of the warehouse, including overseeing order fulfillment, shipping/receiving, and inventory activities.
- Management of 5 different business units (Airfreight, Sea freight, Transport, Billing and Customer Service).
- Formulate and provide solutions to clients.
- Ensure that the target margin is attained each month
- Ensure that internal and external KPI’s are met
- Mediate between departments and the company’s network
- Negotiate and manage external suppliers
- Review the department’s organizational structure
- Respond to sales queries from the company’s network
- Managed the transition from a small company mindset to a bigger corporate set up.
- Improve the KPI from below target to consistently hitting it.
- Lead the change from A to Z account set up to activity based set up.
- Balancing of personnel’s workload that leads to a more efficient operation.
- Supplier Rationalization Standardization of Rates