What’s on your menu?
- Managing the largest express fleet in the Philippines, with several thousands of riders, aiming at constantly improving delivery time while maximizing efficiency.
- Leading innovation & expansion in the company, notably through vertical diversification and our satellite kitchen project, in close cooperation with our Commercial Team
- Owning customer experience end to end, through logistics quality & efficiency, content improvements, and vendor operational performance management.
- Delivering solid analyses to all departments with our Business Intelligence unit, requiring a 360 degree understanding of our business.
What do you bring to the table?
- Team player, amazing people and communication skills
- Demonstrated management & team development skills
- Outstanding degree in business, economics or engineering
- Solid track record in operations management, both in “hard operations” (fleet management) and “soft operations” (vendor ops management, content management)
- Highly analytical, data-driven & with a keen eye on process improvement
- Solid understanding of e-commerce/e-marketplaces is not a necessity, but a very strong plus
- Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects in a self-structured and well-prioritized way
- Driven, proactive, and self-motivated to be able to work with minimal supervision
- Willing to learn about new concepts and methodologies in this constantly evolving industry
What We Offer:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Regular company and team events