Location: Baguio City, Philippines
Industry: HR and Consulting
- Qualify candidates by conducting resume/profile review and telephone screens to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Conducting in-depth searches to find the best and brightest candidates in various job categories
- Identify, engage, and research qualified candidates by performing sourcing activities to include, but not limited to: market and Internet research identifying alternate candidate sources, cold calling, executing recruiting calls, referral recruiting and online social networking.
- Manage multiple complex assignments and priorities while delivering a high level of service.
- Determine appropriate sourcing techniques that align to market, industry, skill-set, and region.
- Evaluate market conditions
- Analyze client requirements against the qualifications of candidates and match the best candidates with client needs
- Develop a high volume and high-quality pipeline of candidates under tight timelines and with a high sense of urgency.
- Conduct follow-up activities and maintain relationships with candidates for pipeline opportunities.
- Ensure all data is captured, updated and reported properly
- Research, implement and maintain a leading edge and creative sourcing tools and resources that improve candidate relationship development.
- Practiced and progressive web research techniques in addition to seasoned phone research skills.
- Lead Generation through cold calling and researching companies for competitive intelligence gathering.
- Ask the right questions to gather additional information to enhance search efforts.
- Develop and manage email campaigns targeting passive job seekers
- College Graduate
- Minimum 1 year of experience in recruitment or BPO