Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain
- To keep the organization’s IT system stable and running smoothly in their 4 main sites (3 in Paranaque and 1 in Cebu).
- Ensure proper applications of corporate policies and standard
- IT projects definition and deployment
Direct reporting: Local management
Functional reporting: Regional MIS
- Evaluate user needs and system functionality;
- Plan, develop and implement the IT budget, obtain competitive prices from suppliers, where appropriate, to ensure cost effectiveness;
- Schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
- Research and install new systems;
- Ensure the smooth running of all IS systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision;
- Ensure that software licensing laws are adhered to;
- Ensure the security of data from internal and external attack;
- Provide users with appropriate support and advice;
- Manage crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems;
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies.
- College Degree or above
- At least 4 years of IT working experience in a multinational company
- Experience of Windows Server / Active Directory environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange & Citrix environment is a plus.
- Good English
- Possess good communication skills and influence skill