Head of Human Resource – Thailand
Our client is an established Airline Company with a strong footprint in Asia. There now exists an opportunity for a senior HR professional to join their regional team in Thailand.
Reporting to: General Manager, Thailand
Dotted Line: Regional HR Director, Singapore
Salary : USD 7000 / month + Bonus + Benefits
• Ensure all company HR practices are in compliance with Thai labor laws and to represent the company in the case of labor disputes.
• Formulate and execute long-term manpower plans to support business growth and operational needs.
• Plan and project short and long-term manpower budgets, and regularly report on key HR matrices
• Plan and execute initiatives to improve employee engagement and optimize employee retention.
• Engage with and empower managers to build a high performance and developmental workplace culture.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• At least 10 years of HR experience in any industry.
• Degree in HR or related fields
• Professional HR qualifications (e.g. CIPD) will be an advantage
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills are a must.
• With an additional 5 years experience as Head of HR or equivalent senior HR role.