Human Resource Business Partner – Malaysia
Join a European MNC, which provides Construction services and is the world’s largest independent ground engineering company.
Reporting to : Managing Director, Malaysia
Dotted Line : Regional HR Manager, Singapore
Salary : MYR 15000 / month + Bonus + Benefits
• Solid experience as HRBP or generalist role in a professional
• Strong business acumen and the ability to connect HR practices to business results.
• Strong in Fast Phase environment
• Regional and Local Experienced in HR
• Familiar with the rules and regulation in Malaysia
• Experience in Compensation and Benefits
• Ability to travel regionally/internationally 10-20%
• High level of EQ, integrity, compliance, and professionalism
• Solid understanding of relevant laws and governing practices.
• Ability to handle a high level of confidentiality, discretion, and sensitivity regarding employee information.
• Successful experience driving complex projects and outcomes with the associated change management to ensure success.
• At least 5 to 8 years of HRBP experience in any industry.
• Degree in HR or related fields
• Professional HR qualifications will be an advantage
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills are a must.