ESSENTIAL SKILLS/AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Team player, ability to be a team leader to peers and lead by example, collaborative.
• Ability to interact with co-analysts, peers and managers in a professional manner.
• Individuals with at least 3 years’ job experience in a market research firm, a market intelligence division of a large regional IT vendor, or a regional survey organization·
• Sound understanding of current technology and telecom market terminology
• relevant university degree or equivalent
• Comfort with market metrics and an understanding of statistics, economic measures and concepts·
• Numerically oriented with solid writing skills and project management
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office tools and Internet tools
• MS Excel and SPSS experience is a must, Tableau or any big data analytics or social analytics tools is a plus.
• Competent in English – additional languages is considered a plus but not essential
• Malaysian citizens, Permanent Residents or those authorized to work in Malaysia
CHARACTERISTICS & TRAITS:
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
• Excellent communications skills – especially verbal
• Self-motivated and able to perform independently
• Copes well under pressure, particularly with deadlines and multiple competing demands
Key challenges remain around:
• Ability to work under pressure, especially with multiple consulting projects are launched at the same time.
• Ability to communicate with different fieldwork agents
• Ability to explain technical analysis/methodology to the users
• Ability to provide suggestions of methodology, questionnaire design using the knowledge of the ICT market
• Ability to map/model/correlate data/information between demand-side and supply-side
• Process-oriented mind