Have Questions? Get Consultation

Namshi Appoints Felipe Garcia as CEO

Namshi, the leading fashion eCommerce platform of the Middle East & North Africa owned by Emaar Malls appointed former Lazada and Amazon executive Felipe Garcia as its Chief Executive Officer.

Felipe Garcia featured image
Felipe Garcia (Credits: menabytes.com)

The position had become vacant in March earlier this year when Namshi’s former CEO Hosam Arab, who was also one of the co-founders steps down from his roles in less than two weeks after Namshi had started as a Rocket Internet company. Emaar Malls had first acquired a 51% stake of Namshi in March 2017 for $151 million and has acquired the remaining 49% stake in February earlier this year for $129.5 million.

Before joining Namshi, Felipe was serving the leading Southeast Asia eCommerce platform Lazada as Director of Fashion. The newly appointed CEO prior to joining Lazada in January 2018 was with Amazon for four years, serving them in different roles with the last one being Senior Category Leader for Fashion where he was responsible for the P&L and strategic development of the Clothing & Accessories category at Amazon UK.


Complete the form to

We are your partners. It’s our goal to help our clients achieve their goals and we work with you to do that.